*** Not Paid Employment – But We’ll Treat You Like Gold ***
You love to write about film, right? Our site Filmotomy is in full-throttle this past couple of years – busier than we have ever been. But that ain’t enough. We have a great team of enthusiastic writers that churn out all manner of pieces. But that ain’t enough. We need more content, more writers, right here, right now. Want to join us before we burn out?
Here are some of Filmotomy’s primary focal points:
- Female Filmmakers
- LGBT Cinema
- Film Shorts
- Independent Film
- World Cinema
We also continue various film series:
- 100 Series – film subjects expanded, including child performances, British films.
- 10 Days of Directors – Pedro Almodóvar, Krzysztof Kieślowski, the Dardennes brothers coming soon.
- Rewind: Years in Film – various content from the chosen year, 1967 coming next.
- Uncensored Cinema – banned movies, controversy, video nasties etc.
- Film Festivals – year-round coverage, focusing on the lesser known events too.
- Masterpiece Memo – personal spins on classic favorites.
And, of course, the regular stuff: the latest film news, our first reactions to trailers, reviews of films current and from the history of cinema, coverage of all corners of awards season, of course.
- Willing to write about film unpaid?
- Available for hire?
- Super-passionate about movies?
- Hard-working and able to meet deadlines?
- Able to communicate effectively via email, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc?
- Would you be interested in participating in interviews, podcasts, forums?
Get in touch right away. Fill out the basic details below to show your interest. There’s also some extra questions relating to our upcoming projects and the past year in film. We really look forward to hearing from you.